I have decided to start writing as much guest posts as I can handle, and I thought: what better place to start than with my audience here on Pro Blogger Tips?
Any reader of my blog (well, almost) who wants a guest post can get one for the asking.
Frankly, have you heard something more insane than that?
I just want to do this as an experiment to see what happens when all my guest posts go off live at the same time. For one, I would want to see how this would impact on my SEO, and of course, traffic.
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I am sure you are used to the quality of posts I write. I hope that takes care of any fears that the volume of posts I am writing would lead to a reduction in post quality.
I am a freelance writer: this is what I do. While it is going to be challenging, I know it will also be fun.
To add a little perspective, you can check out my hire me page to see what I usually charge for guest post writing. For you, though, the guest post comes at $0.
So here is the deal: you get a great post from me. I get an editorial link from you.
As a bonus, after the guest post marathon (guestathon, if you may), I will even publish a list of all the guests posts I have published and you will get a link from me.
Here is How You Fit In
To demonstrate that I am not just giving you content from a stack of pre-written guest posts, I have also added a fail-safe.
If you want to be a part of this experiment, provide me with:
- Your blog title and url (Required)
- What you would like me to write about (optional)
- Preferred post length (optional)
- An angle you would want me to write the post from (optional)
This is going to be fun, what do you say?
However, there is a small catch. To make this exercise worth my while I have to provide a few criteria. I would have loved to make this a free for all, but writing is hard work. More to that, I make hundreds of dollars writing for my clients, so if I am writing for free on your blog, I should at least get some link and traffic prospects.
- Your blog must be in my niche – By this I mean your blog should be in about blogging, freelance writing, small business, affiliate marketing and make money online niche. If your blog is in a different niche but you feel we can work something out, you can still reach out to me.
- Your blog must have at least an Alexa rank of 400k or a Google pagerank of 2 – Writing takes time, so there should be a small thing for me.
I won’t say no to a guest post unless:
- I have absolutely no idea what you are blogging about. I won’t write on quantum physics just because you ask me to.
- The post idea does not appeal to me at all. (Now this is highly unlikely, as there is always an interesting way to look at even the most saturated of topics).
- Your blog deals with something I don’t care to support (Think criminal activities … well, piracy).
I will be refreshing my inbox, so you can be sure I will see your mail as soon as it pops in.
Okay, let’s do this!
In Your Best Interest.
To contact me, use the form below:
[contact-form-7 id="1447" title="Guest Post Request"]